1. Applying Transcript and/or Attestation of documents
for WES/IQAS/ICES/CES & Other Foreign Agencies
· Attestation of Documents
2. Applying for Original Document(s)
· Migration Certificate
· Provisional Degree Certificate
· Original Degree
· Original DMC’s
· Backlog Certificate
· Bonafied Certificate
· Correction of Degree/ DMC
· Result under 40% Scheme
3. Applying for Duplicate Document(s)
· Duplicate Migration Certificate
· Duplicate Degree
· Duplicate DMC’s
· Duplicate Provisional Degree Certificate
There are two ways to apply documents - Online mode & Offline mode
1. Log in at support.ptu.ac.in and then sign up to create account.
2. Then add your course profile for the required document.
3. Select your desired document category.
4. Upload compulsory documents and information regarding the document.
5. Pay online fee via net banking/master card/credit card/debit card.
6. Note down your Document ref. no. and account detail for further tracking of document.
7. Message regarding the processing of required document will be sent to student’s online account.
If uploaded information of document is as per requirements, then Team SFC will dispatch it within its given time line and send document dispatch number in student account else, Discrepancy message will be sent to student account
# Offline Mode( Avalaible for Tatkal service / With Permission for specific Reason)
a) Visit Student Facilitation Center situated at Ground Floor, CB-1 Building near Gate no. 3 in I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University main campus Kapurthala, Punjab.
b) Request enquiry for application form regarding required document.
c) Attach all the mandatory documents regarding application.
d) Documents will be scanned and user name and OTP will be generated on your mobile no which will be used in near future for checking status of query.
d) Pay the Document processing Fee (HDFC Bank Facility available in University to submit Fee)
e) application number ( unique query no ) will be provided to check application status on support portal.
f) Team SFC will dispatch it within its given time line and communicate the dispatch number on support portal.